Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy Halloween

November 2, 2013
Hey!

Thanks for writing me, even though I've been really slack. We've been pretty flat out. our mission has over 190 missionaries now. We just got 35 new ones so we've been really busy. Furnishing all their flats has been the most time consuming thing. It's a real miracle. We have leased and furnished like 20 new flats in the last 3 months. Can you imagine that? I'm not going to tell you how much sleep I've been getting until I get home. I'm afraid you will storm over here and yell at me hahaha. Anyway, as normal I don't have a lot of time to write tonight but here we go.

 I am so happy for Tia and Daniel! There are so many babies now I can't believe it! Things sound really exciting at home. I can't believe I'll be coming home in dead winter though. The weather here now is AMAZING! My mind just thinks that when I get home I'll just celebrate by going swimming and stuff. Good thing I have some time before swimming season though because I have to lose a lot of weight!

Anyway, hope you all had a happy halloween. I'm excited and scared and nervous to come home. I'm hanging in here though. Not slacking off at all, so I will work hard until the end. 

Love you heaps!

Love, Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment