Saturday, June 23, 2012

News of the Week, Baptisms‏

Yes yes this week was really good! The baptisms finally went through and the kids are loving church. I can't wait to see them go on missions one day :) It's amazing how baptisms work. I thought that after the baptism it would feel like there wasn't really anything left to do but it opened the door to other baptisms! I can't believe it! There are so many miracles! So I'm still in Manly for at least one more transfer. I have no predictions for what could happen after that.  It does sounds like a big week of change for everyone back home! Time is going by really fast here. It is President Simmons last transfer and then we get President Howes. He is from Adelaide. This week is a zone conference and I think our new mission president will be there. Should be a fun one! In my head today is the first day of June, but in reality it is almost halfway through June. Woah! 

I'm really excited for this new transfer! Lot's of good things are going to happen. I just know it! The Lord always provides when we have the faith sufficient. I don't have a whole lot of time today but that's ok because I don't have a whole ton to say besides the fact that I was blessed enough to be a part of someones baptism and commitment to the Lord. This work is great and brings greater happiness than is imaginable. I love you all and look forward to hearing from you next week! 

Love, Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment