Thursday, June 14, 2012

May Day

Hey guys!
 
This past week has been a pretty good one! Sorry I didn't get to email last week, it was a crazy p day. We drove about an hour away to spend the day with the other district. It was pretty fun we played basketball for a few hours and it felt great!
 
This week was relatively slow numbers wise but it was a successful week nonetheless because we worked as hard as we could and held nothing back! We have been doing pretty well at finding new investigators lately! I gave a pretty fun training last Friday.  It was fun to read the newsletter from all the missionaries. Sounds like lots of stuff is going on all around the world. Time is going by pretty fast here. Elder Ng and I are already over halfway done with our transfer together. Hopefully we both stay here a little longer. It is really good for us to serve together because we are constantly improving and helping each other to be the best missionaries that we can be.
 
We have a really good week planned out so far. This week we have interviews with President Simmons. I am excited to spend some more one on one time with him. I always learn so much. I love to learn. I'm always finding things to improve on and at first it kinda stinks because we want to be perfect at everything but I find that if I just simply work on whatever it is that I don't do very well. All the sudden a week goes by and next minute I have improved heaps and look back and wonder how I learned so quickly.
 
Today is a much needed P-day! I'm so hungry right now,.. we are all out of bacon! hahaha
 
ALright well thanks for all of your support and prayers. Continue to do all the things that the Lord expects of you!! I love yous!!
 
Love Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment