Friday, August 9, 2013

Family Reunion

July 31, 2013
 
Dear Family,

Hey sorry it took a while to get this written again, things have been hectic as. We just had our first transfer as the Australia Sydney South Mission. New mission. New mission office. New mission president. New companion. and 29 new missionaries. Only 2 went home! Next transfer we have 29 more coming, then the next transfer we have 47 more coming. And over those 2 transfers we only have 6 people going home. That's totally insane. We created a new zone and opened up 14 areas. The logistics of this have been crazy. I "killed" (had my companion finish his mission) my first companion last week. It's a weird feeling because you know you won't see them at conferences and stuff. He is going back to Utah though so I will see him there one day. 
 
Anyway, things here are GREAT!!!! I'm loving every minute. Things have been crazier than I could have ever imagined but it's still a lot of fun. Hope you all have a great week! 

Love Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment